Crossfit RJ Etiquette
Congratulations on becoming part of the Crossfit Rj community.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class starts to ensure the sessions runs on time and you don't miss out on any important crazy information!
- Respect the group by listening to the WOD instructions, drills and scaling options regardless of the level of knowledge you may have.
- Warm up as directed by your Coach. It is our responsibility to warm you up specifically for the Workout of that day.
- Say hi to everyone :) We want you to feel welcome and happy, and we also want others to as well..
- Join our online community. We have a private Facebook group just for us "CFRJ THE NEXT LEVEL" . Join up and see what all the fuss is about! We also encourage you to be active on this page including recording your scores for workouts.
- Ask questions, if you are in doubt please ask us!
- Look after your space and equipment. If you sweat a lot, bring a towel and ensure all equipment is wiped down (including the floor if you had a chalk explosion).
- Put the equipment back away where you found it after everyone has finished the WOD - once your equipment is packed up, help someone else.
- Cheer! Cheer on your workout buddies! Encourage and motivate each other, have fun, enjoy it and don't overthink it.
- Listen to the coach. We have a lot of experience between us so please let us do the coaching, just sit back listen up and get to work
- Don't pack away until the last person has finished the WOD, then put away your own stuff and help others.
- Check out the WOD (once it is posted the night before), have any questions ready, and checkout www.crossfit.com which has a great library of videos on the movements.